Class 2: Structure and Argum
Speech Format: 4 speakers
Introduction: introduce all the arguments
of the team
Argumentation: explain all their
Rebuttal: rebut all the arguments of the
Summary : summarize the argumen
Rebuttals and Argumentation
Debate Class #8
What do you think?
Koreans eat dog
dont care about
Is this true?
Rebuttals: What is it?
Weakening an argument by pointing out and
explaining logical flaws
Makes your arguments are lo
Be a dynamic speaker
1. Adapt his/her speaking style to audience
2. Be Natural when speaking
3. Change for a Reason during the speech
Change in speech
7 Parts of Non-Verbal
Word Guessing Game
1. You cannot point to the object if its in the room, on
your body etc
2. You cannot mention any part of the word alphabet
or half of the word etc.
3. You cannot make sounds of the object, animal etc
4. You cannot gesture