1. If revenues are $5000, fixed costs are $2000, and profit is $1000, how much is variable cost?
(Points : 1)
None of the above
Question 2. 2. Assuming revenue per procedure is $100, fixed costs are $200,00
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
Question 2. 2. What is managerial accounting?
None of the above.
Question 3. 3.
Which accounting principle supports the use of depreciation?
Finance Homework Week 2
If revenues are $6000, fixed costs are $2000, and profit is $1000, how much is variable cost?
-Variable Cost - $6000.00 - $2000.00 = $1000.00
- Variable Cost - $4000.00 = 1000.00
-Variable Cost = $300
By Christina Haddadin,
Professor: B. Ensign
What is the cost of healthcare?
Hours of Labor
Drivers of Health Care Costs
1. What is the present value of $1000, which will be received in five years? Assume that the
appropriate discount rate is 9 percent.
2. If the net present value (NPV) is pos
Finance week 4 homework
Be able to use the Accounting Equation
Assets = Liabilities + Owners Equity: Create two examples of how this equation is used
Example A Accrual Basis of Accounting
1. Hightown Clinic had total assets of 600,000 and an equity balance of $350,000 at the
end of 2010. One year later, at the end of 2011, the clinic had $675,000 in assets and
$400,000 in equity. What was the clinics dollar growth in assets during 2011, an