1. Which of the following statements is NOT correct in respect to determining when an agreement is a contract?
1) It is generally not necessary that a contract be in writing to be enforceable.
2) The parties in an agreement do not always intend to cr
(a) The use of electronic means to complete business transactions, rather than the
traditional method of doing business face to face and exchanging paper-based
(b) 2015 Parliamentary sittings
(c) Aboriginal Lands (Settleme
Rights of the parties and discharge
1. In which case did the court decide that even though performance was still possible, the
contract was frustrated due to the fundamental and radical change on the circumstances of
1) Taylor v C
Plaintiff (P): Jock (K)
Defendant (D): Neha (N)
Issue1:Is there exist a vicarious liability relationship between N and Hobarts ?
Issue2:Where the J can found a remedy?
1. An employer may be vicari
The agency contract that has been created between the parties can be relied
upon against, or by, third parities that have had dealings with the agent.
Two point about agency in relation to the law of contract are:
There is an agr
Plaintiff(P): Cherie (C)
Defendant (D): Hazel (H)
Issue1: Is there agreement between C and H?
Issue2: Is there C and H intention to contract?
Issue3: Is consideration present?
1. To determine whether an agreem
Plaintiff (P): Rose
Defendant (D): the company
Issue1: whether she is bound to pay the balance of the price of the shares held by her?
Issue2: whether she can recover the money already paid to the company.
1. The class
Tasmanian School of Business & Economics
Assignment Cover Sheet
OFFICE USE ONLY
Student ID: 226293.
Family Name: Li.
Given Names Jiayao.
Tutorial Group: 2015/12/9. (day) . (time)
Unit Title: Commerc
The purpose of the Act is defined by Schedule 1-article 10.
Convention means the United Natio