Structure and Governance in Industrial Districts
1) What is a district?
2) What is the research question posed by the authors?
3) The authors state that they direct their attention to two continuous dimensions related to
district governance: need
Feinberg and Gupta : Multinational Investment and Host Country Development: Location
Efficiencies for Services Offshoring
1) Explain what Transaction Cost Economics (TCE) is.
2) Explain what country risk is in terms of Norths approach to instituti
Lee Relevance of Organizational Capabilities and Its Dynamics : What to Learn From
Entrants Product Portfolios About The Determinants of Entry Timing
1) What the key question(s) that the author asks?
In a high-velocity market where capabilities change q
Advertising activity is viewed as the ability to generate unique and appropriate ideas
that can be used as solutions to communication problems. This definition suggests that a
creative ad is one that is novel but also relevant and appropriate. Find TWO
Mobile telecommunicating system has been commercialized since 1979 in Japan. Even
though mobile telecom has short history, it has four steps of network development process
-1G, 2G, 3G, 4G.
These days, transition into LTE-stands for Long Term
The marketing channel is a transforming process or steps that distribute a product or service
from producers to consumers or business customers from the view of marketers.
The nature and importance of marketing channel
Basically, Distribution, the p
SK Telecom is known as the worlds most innovative mobile service provider.
SK telecom has been using TV commercial as a main medium to communicate with
customers. They usually make their own image by intensive investment on commercials
1. What are the sources of Zaras competitive advantage?
What is unique compared to H&M, The Gap and Benetton?
Competitive advantage is defined as:
2014 Final Exam Questions
1. It is generally felt that hierarchy of effects describes the relative influence of the
ABC model of attitudes. Which hierarchy would be most appropriate for a
consumer who is a loyal Coca-cola consu
The founder of BOOYOUNG, Mr. Lee Joong Keun couldnt finish his masters
degree due to financial problem. In 1972, Mr. Lee founded WOOJIN, the first construction
company of him. WOOJIN entered to the Middle East construction mark and once, became a
Chapter 01 - Introduction to Operations Management
Chapter 01 Introduction to Operations Management
True / False Questions
1. Operations managers are responsible for assessing consumer wants and needs and selling and promoting the organization's goods or