PHY 441 Problem Set 6 (19-10-2011)
1. Design an S R latch with 2 input NOR gates.
2. For a gated S R latch, determine the and outputs for the given inputs in the below figure.
Show them in proper relation with the clock (CLK) input. Assume that S R was re
Problem Sheet - 4
1. For the circuit shown in the figure, express vo as a function
of v1 and v2. What is the input resistance seen by v1 alone? By
v2 alone? By a source connected between the two terminals? By
a source connected to both input terminals sim
Problem Sheet - 5
1. Determine the decimal numbers represented by the following binary numbers:
(v) 1101.00112 (vi) 1010.10102 (vii) 0.111002
2. Determine the binary numbers represented by the followi
Problem Sheet - 1
1. Find the current I in the above circuit using Kirchoff's law and Superposition principle.
2. Find the Thevenin's and Norton's equivalent circuit of the above circuit. Consider the 160
resistor as the load the resistance. Confirm your
Problem Sheet - 2
1. Calculate v0 in the Op-Amp circuit shown.
2. Calculate v0 and i0 in the Op-Amp circuit
3. Determine the v0 in the Op-Amp circuit shown.
4. Design and Op-Amp circuit with inputs v1 and v2 such that v0= -5v1+3v2. (try this proble
Class Activities: Potential (slide 1)
Class Activities: Potential (slide 2)
Today: Voltage or Electric Potential
The 1120 version:
Voltage V = kq/r from a point charge
Voltage = potential energy/charge
V is path independent
E = -dV/dr