Heat flow from the _ to the _ at the fuel/oil heat exchanger.
Selected Answer: B. oil, fuel
Correct Answer: B. oil, fuel
Response Feedback: Heat flow at the fuel/oil heat exchanger is from the hot oil to cold fuel.
How does a DC link converter prod
1) The symbol Hg represents _.
2) 1 Imperial (U.K.) gallon is approximately equal to _
take: 1 UK gallons = 1.2032 US gallons
1 litres = 0.2642 US gallons
1 litres= 0.2186 UK gallons
Ans: 4.5 litres
3) A resistor has a rated value of 1 k 5% r
1) The purpose in carrying out compass swinging is to reduce_.
Ans: deviation error
2) The advantage of remote indicating compass is that it has less deviation error than panel mounted compass, this is
Ans: remote indicating compass is normally
1) The highest air pressure in a gas turbine is that of the air in the diffuser which is the same as the _
Ans: compressor discharge
2) Which of the following statements is true about twin spool engine?
Ans: The LP turbine drives the LP compress
1) For constant speed governing, at fixed thrust lever position, the FCU _.
Ans: varies the fuel flow to maintain the engine RPM constant
2) During deceleration, the fuel control unit (FCU) must _ when the fuel flow come close to the flame out
1) In a ratiometer, the variations in supply voltage will _.
Ans: has no appreciable error on the indicator reading
2) The cylinder in the torquemeter sensed oil pressure which is _ to the torque.
Ans: direct proportion
3) When the engine starts and idlin