between the brain stem & the rear of the cerebrum
regulation & co-ordination
Of movement, posture &
located above the occipital lobe& behind the
associated with movement
Introduction to Cellular Respiration Assignment (65 pts.)
1. Define: biological pathway
Biological pathways are molecules working together within cells.
2. What two things do biological pathways promote within cells? (4 points)
Biological pathways promote
1) What is the electron transport chain?
The electron transport chain is a series of protein complexes embedded in the
2) What happens to electron, captured from donor molecules, in the electron
They are transferre
HEART LAB (30 pts)
What is the definition of systole?
The period of cardiac cycle when either ventricles or atria is contracting.
What is the definition of diastole?
The period of cardiac cycle when either ventricles or atria is relaxing.
Module 5 Unit 2 Lab (21pts)
1) How do we know that this is the genome of a male?
The 23rd chromosome is an XY chromosome. If this was a female genome then
the 23rd chromosome would be XX.
2) What organism was the first organism to have its genome sequence
Nephron Lab (28 pts.)
1. Blood enters the glomerulus through what blood vessel?
2. Blood exits the glomerulus through what blood vessel?
3. After flowing through the glomerulus, blood goes next to these two blood