Assignment 1 writing plan
Add to 1. In my opinion I do not feel that gender should be used in articles and or the media unless you
are specifically talking or writing about a person that is a specific gender then and only then should you
use the proper pr
Inorganic chemistry was the first
branch of chemistry.
In the eighteenth century, chemists
studied the nature of matter. Because
they worked mainly with noncarbon
materials, they were inorganic
chemists. They described elements,
their properties, and what
1. What are the goals of archaeology?
2. What is culture?
3. How is the archaeological record used to date artifacts?
4. Describe the process of archaeological research.
5. How do preservation conditions affect the characteristics of a si
Chemistry Semester Introduction
In this course you will
learn about chemistry,
which is the study of
matter and how it
Online Activities: Standard Lessons
All of the lessons are presented
online, and all are designed to
Small group discussion
There are several areas that can be made better in my paper. The first area is the cohesion of the
paragraphs. The paragraphs can flow a little bit more and include more detail that covers gender specific
names. Another area that ca
Review Test Submission: 1.12 Mid-Unit Test
MOVIP17 Core Chemistry (Semester 1) Section 1 IST
1.12 Mid-Unit Test
8/20/16 4:12 PM
8/20/16 4:37 PM
1. The cleanup project was helpful in many different ways. The companies that participated in the
project was spit almost equally between up state and down state. The area was cleaned easily.
The project had many people and areas that were cle
Chemistry involves the study of
matter and what it is made of.
Take a look at what you will study
Unit 1 introduces the
science of chemistry ,
concepts of matter,
energy, the metric
digits, and scientific
Do you envision Indiana Jones or Lara Croft when you hear the word
The Hollywood archaeologist has been portrayed as more of a treasure
seeker than a scientist. In reality, archaeology is a very systematic science.
The term archaeology was fi
1. What was found at Zultapec? What is unusual about the burials?
2. Why did the Aztecs use human sacrifice?
3. What did the analysis reveal about the bones?
4. How did the Aztecs respond to the arrival of the Spanish? How did the