ANSWERS TO BOOK REVIEW QUESTIONS FROM CHAPTERS 15 AND 16
CHAPTER 14 Review & Discussion:
1. The Trojan asteroids are located at the stable Lagrange points 60 degrees ahead of and behind the orbit
of Jupiter. The Apollo asteroids cross the orbit of Earth.
ANSWERS TO EXAM 1 REVIEW QUESTIONS FROM THE BOOK
CHAPTER 1 Review & Discussion:
5. A constellation is a chance grouping of stars as viewed from the Earth. Usually the stars in a
constellation are not actually close to each other, but simply appear to be n
ANSWERS TO EXAM 2 REVIEW QUESTIONS FROM THE BOOK
CHAPTER 4 Review & Discussion:
1. Spectroscopy is the study of the spectra emitted by astronomical objects like stars and planets. It is
important because it allows the determination of the composition of t
ANSWERS TO EXAM 3 REVIEW QUESTIONS FROM THE BOOK
CHAPTER 8 Review & Discussion:
2. Mercury is seldom seen with the naked eye because it is always close to the Sun in the sky, so that
usually the Sun is visible when Mercury is.
4. The escape velocity is ve
1. Ma mre / djeuner / huit heures
Ma mre djeune huit heures.
2. mon frre / chercher / ses devoirs. Mon frre cherches ses deviors.
3. mon pre / trouver / son journal. Mon pere trouvez son journal.
4. mes amis / commencer / jouer . Mes amis commence a jouer