Financial Statement Analysis Quiz
Answer the following questions. Round all percentages to the nearest whole number.
1. What percentage of expense was litigation charge/
2. From common size statements, provide
Using T-accounts to Analyze Problems
Suppose that a company had $325 of supplies on hand at the beginning of the fiscal year, January 1. During the
year, it bought $750 of supplies. At the end of the year, the company counted the su
Prologue: Managerial Accounting:
Student Learning Outcome:
1. Financial v. managerial accounting/Compare and
contrast financial and managerial accounting
2. The role of the managerial accountant/Identify and
illustrate the primary activities a
1. The wages of employees who build the sailboats: direct labor cost.
2. The cost of advertising in the local newspapers: marketing and selling cost.
3. The cost of an aluminum mast installed in a sailboat: direct materials cost.
4. The wages