1. Write a program that prints Hello World to the screen.
2. Write a program that asks the user for a number n and prints the
sum of the numbers 1 to n.
3. Write a program to print the numbers from 1 to 10 and their
4. Write a progr
C and Data Structures
Pointers are variables that contain address
of a variable
Leads to compact, efficient coding
Take the address of
Take the value of
1. Write a program to print the following pictures using loops:
2. Write a program to read a number N from the user and then find the first N primes.
1. Given a list of N(=3) integers, find its mean (as a float), maximum value, minimum
value, and range. Your program will first ask for N, the number of integers in the list,
which the user will input. Then the user will input N more numbers.
[ASCII code: A=65 B=66 . a=97
1=49 . +-*/ : 43, 45, 42,
1. Write program to exchange 1st letter and 2nd letter. Input hari output hrai.
2. Write program to change the case of 0th letter. Input harIF output HarIF. Input YauOh
1. Writea menu-based program that gives the user the following options:
a) print all even numbers between 0 and 40.
b) print all the numbers between 1 and 100, with 10 numbers on each line.
Use two for loops. All columns should be aligned.
All programs must use pointers
1. Write a program that reads an integer and checks whether it is divisible by 3 and 5.
2. Write a program that takes three variable (a, b, c) in as separate parameters and
rotates the values stored so that valu
1. Linear search: Enter an array of numbers, and then search for a particular number (ask
the number to be searched from the user). If the number is present in the array, the program
should print both the searched number and its position in t
Data Science and Machine Learning
Lab 2A Acquiring Data in Azure Machine Learning
By Stephen Elston
In this lab, you will learn how to upload data files to Microsoft Azure Machine Learning (Azure ML) , and
how to use the Join module to
Amazon Web Services Best Practices for Amazon EMR
Best Practices for Amazon EMR
(Please consult <http:/aws.amazon.com/whitepapers/> for the latest version of this paper)
Page 1 of 38
Amazon Web Services Best Practices
NCSS Statistical Software
Linear Regression refers to a group of techniques for fitting and studying the straight-line relationship between
two variables. Linear regression estimates the
WAVELET TRANSFORMS IN
TIME SERIES ANALYSIS
R.C. SINGH 1
The existing methods based on statistical techniques for long range
forecasts of Indian summer monsoon rainfall have shown reasonably accurate
performance, for past 10 years. Because of the
Performance Evaluation of a MongoDB
and Hadoop Platform for Scientific Data
Elif Dede, Madhusudhan Govindaraju
Lavanya Ramakrishnan, Dan Gunter, Shane Canon
Department of Computer Science, Binghamton University (SUNY)
Lawrence Berkeley National L
Rob J Hyndman
Principles and Practice
1. Introduction to forecasting
Forecasting: Principles and Practice
Forecasting: Principles and