4. Imperialism in 19th and 20th centuries. Where? East Asia.
Why? Want resources. Land. Nationalism Competition.
China vs japan: In the 19th century, after a long period of isolationism, China and
then Japan came under pressure from the West to open to fo
Cause: Stock Market And Banking Regulations
After the stock market crash of 1929 and the collapse of more than 40% of American banks by
1933, strict trading and banking regulations were put in place, as well as financial protections,
enforced by the newly
5) Nationalism is a belief, creed or political ideology that involves an individual
identifying with, or becoming attached to, one's nation. Nationalism involves
national identity, by contrast with the related construct of patriotism, which
involves the s
8. world war 2: was a global war that lasted from 1939 to 1945, though related
conflicts began earlier. It involved the vast majority of the world's nations
including all of the great powerseventually forming two opposing military
alliances: the Allies an
1) What made the democratic revolution?
1718th centuries, In Europe and North America, the foundation of feudalism
feudalism challenged by Bourgeois.
British use is located in the Atlantic route arteries favorable conditions and active
7. interwar period: In the context of the history of the twentieth century, the
interwar period was the period between the end of World War I and the beginning
of World War IIthe period beginning with the Armistice with Germany that
concluded World War I
10. In sociology, the post-industrial society is the stage of society's development when the
service sector generates more wealth than the manufacturing sector of the economy.
As the term has been used, a few common themes (not limited to those below) hav
3. The Industrial Revolution in Great Britain happened due to a combination of
factors all lining up at the same time, including
The development and utilization of steam-powered machinery, particularly for use
in British mines.
The presence of strong Brit
2.Social contract:The social contract is a political concept proposing that
there is an implied
agreement between individuals and the society to which they belong, in which they
agree to adhere to that society's laws and norms in exchange for the benefits
9. cold war: The Cold War was a state of political and military tension after World
War II between powers in the Western Bloc (the United States, its NATO allies and
others) and powers in the Eastern Bloc (the Soviet Union and its allies in the