By: Lyndsey Phillips
75 year old Fortune 300 company
Markets chemicals and chemical
programs for water and waste
Has a reputation for quality of solutions to
Katharine Allison, Terry Bice, and Stephanie King
April 27, 2006
Western Chemical Corporation:
In 1995, WCC was a 75 year old, Fortune 30
Chapter 4 Self-Check Quiz
1. Software engineering principles have about a three year half-life.
Answer: b (Section 4.1)
2. Which of the following is not one of core principles of software engineering
All design shoul
Chapter 1 Self-Check Quiz
1. Which question no longer concerns the modern software engineer?
Why does computer hardware cost so much?
Why does software take a long time to finish?
Why does it cost so much to develop a piece of software?
Chapter 2 Self-Check Quiz
1. Which of the following are recognized process flow types?
Concurrent process flow
Iterative process flow
Linear process flow
Spiral process flow
Answer: a and c (Section 2.1)
2. Software processes can be constructe
Chapter 5 Self-Check Quiz
1. Requirements engineering is a generic process that does not vary from one
software project to another.
Answer: a (Section 5.1)
2. During project inception the intent of the of the tasks are to determine