CT 101 R Interview
Interviewer: Ms. Rita Rogers
1. Q. Professor, what motivates you?
A. Recreational things such as traveling and visiting my grandchild.
2. Q. Professor, how do you manage your time? What is some advice for me to
CT 101 R Assignment 8
1. Mentally- I am good in math.
2. Physically- I am a good runner.
3. Emotionally- Its very often that I let anger get in the way.
4. Socially- I help my friends out with great advice.
degree in Business
Administration with a
Ambulatory care center manager
Medical records coordinator
Medical records manager
Nursing home administrator
Critical ThinkingFall 2016
The Other Wes Moore-Definitions
1. Mannerisms- a habitual gesture or way of speaking or behaving; an idiosyncrasy.
2. Sonorous- (of a person's voice or other sound) imposingly deep and
Western expansionism continued but at a slow pace lit the first half of the nineteenth century. The British added to their territories in India, the
French strengthened their hold oil Algeria, and the Western powers pressured China and Japan to increase t