Read Consumer Insight 10-1 on page 364
Answer the Critical Thinking Questions
1. Why is it that fear-based appeals are not always the most effective?
1. Fear-based appeals can be effective but only to a select group of individuals that have a risk
1) To what extent are organic food purchases influenced by values?
There are many values that play a part in the reason why organic foods have started to become so much
more popular. This increased popularity comes from values t
1) To what extent are Hispanic teenagers leading the teenage market? Justify your response.
Hispanic teens make up around twenty percent of all teenagers but even more importantly they
represent $20 billion in spendi
1) How might generational influences affect the adoption of washing machines even after economic
conditions make them affordable?
Even though economic conditions may make washing machines affordable, people may not b