0.33 out of 0.33 points
Firms that would benefit from a factoring service are firms that:
rely heavily on credit sales and want to speed up their receipt of cash.
Factoring offers some definit
0.5 out of 0.5 points
A _ is a preconception about members of a particular group.
A bias is a preconception about members of a particular group. Common
forms of bias include gender bias; a
4 out of 4 points
Research indicates that organizational culture:
has significant influence on the individual employees' ethical behavior.
4 out of 4 points
Government laws against monopolies are:
The following selected transactions were completed by Niles Co. during
March of the current year:
Mar. 1. Purchased merchandise from Haas Co.,
$43,250, terms FOB shipping point, 2.110.
nieom. Prepaid freight of $550 was added to
Official Rules For Calling "Shotgun"
How to do a donut in a public
parking lot and avoid capture
By: Alex Belanger
6 easy steps to doing a donut and
getting away with it.
Time of day.
Scout out exit and entrances.
Look for cops
If coast is clear begin d
Written Assignment #3: Fund Sourcing
BA 460 Entrepreneurship
Eastern Oregon University Online Class
Dr. Marc Duncan
Febuary 11, 2016
Kickstarter is an American public-benefit corporation based in Brooklyn,
Net Present Value using a Time Line
Present Value of Each Cash Flow
Net Present Value
Enter the NPV function. Be sure to properly
Net Present Value usi
SINGLE CASH FLOW
Cash flow at t = 0
Number of periods
Single Cash Flow - Futu
Future Value using a Time Line
Operating Income (EBIT)
Income before Taxes (EBT)
Tax Expense (40%)
(a) Current Assests
(b) Net Fixed Assets
(c) Current Liabilities
(d) Net Working Capital
Number of Years to Maturity (t)
Number of Payments per Year
Face Value (Par)
Discount Rate / Period (YTM)
Coupon Payment (PMT)
Bond Price using a Timeline
Cutting Edge B2B Inc.
Income Statement (Mil.$)
Cost of Goods Sold
Selling, Gen & Adm Ex
4. First, networks represent a critical component of social capital, the knowledge and other recorders
available to people or social units due to a durable network that connects them to others. Networks
consist of people who trust each other, wh
2. The mental models I have about attending a lecture are you need to know the outline first. This is
important because that is the backbone to your lecture notes for the day. After you have the outline
down then start with the general ideas the
2. Using the open system perspective you can see how the inputs, which were the group of employees,
to find ways to improve efficiency. When the group went to transform those inputs to outputs they did
find more efficient ways for them. But they
Charisma is defined as a gift, or a certain quality of an individuals personality, by virtue of which he or
she is set apart from ordinary people and treated as awarded with supernatural, or exceptional powers
or qualities. The charismatic leadership theo
2. The dynamics with in the FBI are old school. Their documents are mostly all paper still. But this field
is fast pace and continuously growing in the technology aspect. The driving forces behind this
organization are that they are needed to s
1. What barriers to effective communication existed in Aluminum Elements Corporation?
2. How did the author deal with these barriers?
3. What would you do differently?
4. Identify and discuss reasons why John was upset at the end of the case?
5. What do y
3. I think that the reason that the top performing manufacturing firms have wide span of control is so
that the product is consistent and precise. Because in todays world everything is becoming so exact and
precise and if the product is not kep
2. I would have to agree with the statement of emotional intelligence is more important than cognitive
intelligence in influencing an individuals success. I agree because having an emotional connection to
the success that you are trying to achie
2. There are three types of teamwork problems: the ones you can fix with some work, the ones you can
fix with a lot of work and those that cant be fixed. It really comes down to whether the people on the
team want to solve the problem or not, an
2. The expectancy theory is a motivational theory based on the cognitive psychology. It proposes that
people are motivated by their conscious expectations of what will happen if they do certain things, and
are more productive when they believe t
Accounting 212 Chapter 9 notes:
Fixed assets: long term or relatively permanent assets such as equipment, machinery,
buildings or land.
Three factors determine the depreciation expense for a fixed asset. These three factors are
as follow: the assets initi
Accounting notes April 18, 2016
1/3 Treas SK
Paid in CAP
Paid in cap