. 1 . , .
1 ,1 '~ ' -
7) The graph below shows the velocity (in miles per hour) of a woman on a bike
ride. Positive velocity means she is riding North, negative velocity means she
is riding South.
a. At what time is she moving fastest? Wh
9) Use the given information to evaluate the following integrals. [12pts]
Given: jf(x)dx=17 jf(x)dx=10
b. lf(x)dx : ~ l0
j(f(x)+3)dx : 17 +
10)The velocity of an object (in meters per second), t seconds after it started
5) Suppose p(t) = 3 *1.02 measures the rate ofchange of population, measured
in millions of people per year, t, years after 2010.
,\ a. Evaluate and interpret p(0. 3
La la, 3;, . g. . ' z 2,cfw_5rxl'jb/y 3 ,y. ppm ~'
b. Ifthe population in 20
MTH 25?. 90(3 S/ Graded Homework 4 Name [ode Ci. lg lg (bi
Due Wednesday November 2d
1. Given that f(x) = cfw_9 2x for 3 _<_ x < 9, f(x)=F(x), and F(0)=6 [6 pts]
9 for 9 S x
a. Make a sketch of f(x) b. Make a sketch of F (x)
8) Consider the graph off(x) below. Assume thatx) = F(x] and that F[0 = 12.
a. What is the value off[7)?
3 b. Determine a value for F(3). Be clear in communicating how you know.
I l g
v, ., _ \J. > a ,r- : i: .2 . - i. .1 I .' , x > , , i . ll;
MTHZSZ Midterm 1 Namezlzmlggmyt
PART 2: Calculator allowed. Show all work neatly on this paper. Include enough
work to clearly communicate your process.
4) Use the graph of f(x] below to answer questions about F(X). Provide a brief
explanation for each sh
Unofcial Academic Record<br><img src="fmiagoc/cximages/instlogo.git all="MHCC Logo" /> Page
Unofficial Academic Record
Click here to see degrees earned at MHCC
Program Adviser First Major
Title Hours Final Grade