Deepest Layer towards superficial-Mucosa,submucosa,musclaris,serosa
Serosa actually-visceral peritoneum
Hard palate consists of portion of-four bones, two maxille/two palatine
Acute viral disease affects salivary glands-mumps
Accurate description of saliv
Running the Mile
Running the mile under five minutes
Villa Park High School
The sport that I will be choosing is the mile in track. In order to improve my mile
time I must build up endurance, strength and stamina. I will be pe
In the epic, Beowulf the character traits between good and evil are displayed
throughout Beowulfs battles with the demons and monsters. Christianity and
Paganism are the foundation for each of Beowulfs battle as he
Huck Finn Morals
The books that the world calls immoral are books that show the world its
own shame. Oscar Wilde. In Mark Twains novel Huckleberry Finn Huck
demonstrates how ones conscience can tell apart from right and wr
Lab Period: ALL
Lab 4: Earthquakes
Sudden movements within the lithosphere give rise to vibrations that travel both through
the planet and along its surface. These vibrations, known as seismic waves, may be detected and
recorded by instrumen
1. The earthquakes and volcanoes of the Pacific "Ring of Fire" are associated with what
type of plate boundaries?
2. What is the name of the large supercontinent that existed about 225 million years
ago when all the continents were together?
1. What is radioactivity?
A radioactive parent isotope over time breaks down into a stable daughter product
2. What is a parent isotope?
3. What is a daughter isotope?
4. What is a half-life (T )?
1. Loose, uncemented geologic material is said to be _
2. What is the dominant force that causes mass movement?
3. Which of the following is the most important factor in causing mass movements?
4. Which of the
1. The weathering process is subdivided into:
Physical and Chemical
2. As sediment is transported downstream, the particles tend to become:
Rounder and Smaller
3. Which of the following sedimentary rocks has the largest particle sizes?
1. Mafic Mafic Minerals have a low Si:O Ratio
a. Examples of Mafic Minerals are Olivine and Pyroxene
b. Mafic Minerals found at high temperatures
b.i. Normally between 1100 and 1200
2. Sialic Sialic Minerals have a high Si:O Ratio
a. Examples of Sialic Mi
Calculating Average Atomic Mass Worksheet
1. The element copper has naturally occurring isotopes with mass numbers of 63 and 65.
The relative abundance and atomic masses are 69.2% for a mass of 62.93amu and 30.8%
for a mass of 64.93amu. Calculate the aver
Name _ Period _ Date _
Atoms and Isotopes Worksheet
1. Fill in the table with the correct information.
Describe the general arrangement of subatomic
EXAM # 2 REVIEW SHEET
1. What is meant by dip-slip and strike-slip motion? Dip slip vertical motion and strike
slip lateral motion.
2. What is a hanging wall? A footwall? Hanging wall is a reverse fault and footwall is
a normal fault. Hanging