1. Is Kingdom Animalia Unicellular or Multicellular?
2. Kingdom Animalia moves by?
3. Does Kingdom Animalia have cell walls or chloroplasts?
4. Is Kingdom Animalia Autotrophic or Heterotrophic?
5. Define Invertebrates
Science of classification developed by Carolus Linnaeus
2. What are the classification categories? King Phillip Came Over For
3. Which category is the broadest?
1. What are the two differences between prokaryotic and eukaryotic
A: Prokaryotic- no nucleus and unicellular
Eukaryotic- nucleus and multicellular
2. What are the main two main differences between a plant and animal
A: Cell Wall and Chloropl
._*_._~ 0 r, U W
Name 6'1 1 Data CHBMllllLahQnizl
04,2910“sz , .lkm - w-
‘ W gé’a
45' a WWW
4pm 2)Thaheatofasampleofmrisl4.000al.Rapmﬂﬁ8mountofheatinkcal? . N
F. 4 ' . "'4.
\K.‘ 9k U“; m ‘ )“~