Chapter 11. Personality Outline
11.1 What is Personality?
Personality refers to the long-standing traits and patterns that propel individuals to
constantly think feel, and behave specific ways. Sigmund Freud created psychodynamic
Sabrina De La Rosa
Shaping a new behavior
1) What is the baseline behavior?
My weiner dog named Mandy, keeps having accidents in the house.
2) What is the target behavior?
To get Mandy to go to the restroom outside every 3 hours, instead of
Why Study Culture?
1. Where do you think your personality comes from?
2. How would a childs culture influence their personality?
3. On September 15th, 2015 a male special-needs student at Juanita High School was assaulted
with a broomstick as a result of
Test Review Exam 1 Chapters 1, 2, & 3
go over bold terms
know what defines the major areas of psychology discussed in class
Mind: Private inner experience
Behavior: Observable actions of human beings and