Early Venture Fails
Sir Walter Raleigh
1. Searching for Gold-NOT planting crops
2. War with local villagers
Joint Stock Company
forerunner to the modern corporation
Stock was sold to high ne
HONORS UNITED STATES HISTORY
ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IN COMPLETE SENTENCES AND IN DEPTH INFORMATION.
1. How many Electoral College votes did the state of Missouri have in 1860, 1960 & 2012?
In 1860, voters chose 9 representa
- Tensions grew when Europe was sans Ferdinand
- The event that started World War I was the assassination of Austrian archduke Franz
Ferdinand on June 28, 1914.
The Austro-Hungarians got assurance on July 5 or July 6 in the form of what ha
1. In 1820,
b. There was one-party government in national politics
2. Which of the following contributed to the emergence of the Democratic party?
d. All of the above
3. The Whig party grew out of all but one of the following grou