1. Which is not a characteristic of Helicobacter pylori?
a. produces enteroxin that causes diarrhea
b. produces urease that buffers stomach acidity
c. gram negative
d. curved rods
e. lives in the stomach
2. Which is not a characteristic of spiroche
1. The gram-negative bacillus associated with abscesses from dog and cat bites or scratches is
a. Francisella tularensis.
b. Pasteurella multocida.
c. Yersinia enterocolitica.
d. Brucella suis.
e. Salmonella typhimurium.
2. Which is incorrect about
1. The primary portal of entry for fungal infections is
a. the nervous system.
b. through skin.
c. the respiratory tract.
d. the urinary tract.
2. Pneumocystis (carinii) jiroveci
a. lacks ergosterol in its plasma membrane.
b. has protozoan and fung