This chapter describes how to plan and carry out an effective training program. It begins with a
discussion on how to develop effective training in the context of the organizations strategy.
Next, the chapt
2005 SLC Introduction to Business
Indicate whether the sentence or statement is True or False.
1. Information liability is the responsibility for physical or
economic injury arising from incorrect data or wrongful
use of data.
2. Consumerism is built on t
1. Total assets less outstanding debt equals ownership equity.
FALSE (Total Assets Total Debt = Owners Equity)
2. The income statement shows a firms financial position on a specific date.
FALSE (indicates amount of profit or loss generated by a firm over
1. One of the primary functions of a business plan is to serve as a selling document to convince key
individuals that the venture has real potential. ANSWER: TRUE
2. A business plan should always be written before deciding to go forward with a startup bus
1. What should an inspector look for when checking a foundation?
Cracks through the foundation wall
Evidence of water flowing adjacent to the foundation
Spalling or crumbling concrete
Moisture penetrating the foun