Lab 14 Q&A
1. How can you find out which port Windows Firewall opened up on NYC- CL2?
1. Go to firewall/advanced
2. Search the rule which we need.
3. And then by double clicking we can able to see the port being used.
2. When using Remote Assistance, why
Lab 16 Q&A
1. How many power plans are available for your selection in the Power Options control panel?
2. How do the different settings enable the Power saver plan to be more energy efficient than
the Balanced plan?
Using the power saver plan it shuts
Lab 15 Q & A
1. Why doesnt the system drive (C:) appear on the Select where you want to save your backup
To backup a system drive you must use the system image tool.
2. Why does a warning appear when you select the ALICE1 (X:) drive, informing you t
LAB 2 Question and Answer
Which user profiles are available for transfer?
Alice, Ralph, and Ed, Trixie
Why arent the user profiles for all of the accounts you
created available for transfer?
A password/account was not created
Why does the logon f
Lab 6 Q & A
1. How much additional space required to complete the copy?
Win7Ent Folder Size is 2.92 GB and the capacity of Alice1 X: drive is only 1.94GB2.92 - 1.94 = 0.98 ~ 1
2. What is the number of the 2 GB partition you created earlier in this exer
Lab 7 Q &A
1. Why did network map fail to appear?
Since computer is a member of domain controller the default settings of Group Policy on domain
controller contoso.com are set to prevent drawing a full network map for workstations.
2. Could the current st
Lab 10 Q & A
1. Will the Group Policy settings you configure in your new GPO have an immediate effect
on your network? Why?
No. There may be a need for a logout and log back in. You can use the command
2. Why would you want
Lab 11 Q&A
1. How many events appear in the System log?
2. How many events appear in the System log now?
3. How many events appear in the Critical & Warning custom view?
4. What counter appears in the Performance Monitor disp
Lab04 Question and answers
What will the properties you have just configured do when you
include them in an answer file that you use to install Windows 7?
It will set a partition named Windows to be active with NTFS file
system, the partition is the C:
Lab 5 Q and A
1. What is the current status of the Solitaire feature in the mounted image.
2. Why does the command fail to enable the Solitaire feature?
The parent features must be enable
3. What commands must you use to enable Solitaire?