1. Name two kinds of statutes under workers compensation:
A. Federal compensation laws
B. State compensation laws
2. An unexpected, unintended event that occurs at a particular time and place, causing injury to an
individual not of his or her own making,
1. Medicaid is administered by . with partial . funding.
state government, federal
2. Medicaid is not an insurance program. It is a/an .e program.
3. In all other states the program is known as Medicaid, but in California th
Assignment Chapter 12
An individual becomes eligible for Medicare Parts A and B at age
65 years old
Medicare Part A is hospital coverage, and Medicare Part B is . coverage.
Name an eligibility requirement that would allow aliens to receive Med
1. Susan Enlow discovered that her date of birth was incorrect when she requested
her medical records from the Blackburn Clinic. She was moving to another city and
wanted to take the records with her to her new provider. Susan surmised that the