ading responses chapters 4-6, 10-13, 21-23
Chapter 4 took me a total of 45 minutes to completely read.
The most interesting thing I read throughout chapter four was that drawing is an immediate and accessible way
to communicate thr
1. It took me around 35 minutes to completely read the first chapter.
2. The most interesting thing I read in this chapter is people use different art for worship and rituals.
I think this is interesting to me because yo
j 37: (4, DM
jZc, J 2 2 zp, O2!R
B n n
2. q# 2 2 A,
(map): x Ax
(4 (linear map), w2 x 2 1 W
, /) Ax 6 2 1 W. (44
(i) L< x D y,
A(x + y) = Ax + Ay (W)
(ii) L ,
A(x) = (Ax)
W, A 9.2 2 Leslie L, x 0 v
, Ax 1 v.
1. Photography literally means light wri ng a more accurate descrip on
would be light drawing.
2. Cam3era Obscura is the fore runner of the modern camera and literally
means dark room
3. Lens is the part of the camera that concentrates lig
1. Clay is extremely exible and yet it hardens into permanent shape when exposed to heat,
this process is known as ring.
2. Ceramics is the art and science of making objects from clay. A person who works with clay is
a ceramist and one who speci
Video history of story telling
0 Films today are using techniques from long ago
0 Seven billion people pay for the movies a year
0 Good films let us feel as if we are in the story
0 Captivates us/good movies
0 Start at the dawn of civilization
Instructor: Mr. Schiro
November 1, 2010
1. What type of candy is your product?
2. What are your products ingredients?
a. Chocolate with strawberry and coconut center.
3. What is your product’s demographi