Sula by Toni Morrison is a story of a strong bond between two different women
named Sula and Nel. Their personality seemed opposite of each other. These two
protagonists grew up together, however, they will learn the
Whats a Home?
A home is a place of residency for an individual, a family, or several families.
However, each home is different because it is a personal space for the individual or
family to feel at home. The feeling of being
SULA QUIZ PART II
1 What does Ajax stand for? Albert Jacks
2. What is Nels mothers name? Helene Wright
3. What do the townspeople march into that eventually kills them?
4. What is in the corner of Nels room that she does
Oppressors vs. The Oppressed
Throughout the beginning of the United States, the stereotype based on the skin color was
very prevalent. The American society was a white society, even though there were many other
1. What is Sulas mothers name? Hannah
2. What town does Sula live in? Medallion
3. What celebration did Shadrack create? The National sucide Day
4. What are the names of the the boys who live in Sulas house?
5. What crime do Sula and
The Traditional Model
What is equality? Equality is when all status, rights, and opportunities are in the
state of being equal. Does that mean we have in the modern days? Having womens rights is
a modern concept. Until
Workbook: Verbal Exercises
Verbal exercise #1:
1. To impress their professor, the students worked diligently on their
2. The teenagers spilled out of the theater, talking loudly about the movies
Adjective Clauses Assignment
1.) Ive heard the rumors that have been circling the campus.
2.) Samantha returned the record that had a scratch.
3.) Emma gazed with dismay at her in-laws who were leaving the house walking