1. A crystal or crystalline solid is a solid material whose constituents, such as atoms, molecules or
ions, are arranged in a highly ordered microscopic structure, forming a crystal lattice that
extends in all dir
Oct 6th 2014
Engineering 10 HW 1
1. People create science
2. The purpose of science is to gain knowledge to study or investigate the universe.
3. The processes in the scientific method are as follows: Ask a question, State a
1. What is theory?
a. It is an explanation for something in the universe.
2. What are the processes used in the scientific method?
Observing a phenomenon
Test and verify by experiment
If correct, then publicize for oth
March 3, 2016
1. We are living in a society that's very profit-driven, which is vital for asserting
innovations. As an engineer, it is a part of my responsibility to generate the most profitable
solution to any problems my company
February 23, 2016
A Sustainable Future: Story of University of California, Davis
From its founding a century ago, University of California, Davis (UC Davis), without
any doubts, has been one of the world-leading institutio
February 11, 2016
Speaker Essay #3 Santosh Rau
I have been an avid reader and follower of Quora for the past 3 years, so I was very
looking forward to listening to Mr Santosh Rau the third guest in the Speaker Series Event.
He is currently the
February 11, 2016
Our society has been innovating in the fastest pace ever, much of which is attributed
to the success of good teamwork. Like Isaac Newton once said: If I have seen further than
others, it is by standing upon the
University of California, Davis (UC Davis), without any doubts, has been one
of the world-leading institutions in regards to their effort in enhancing sustainability
standard. As stated in their 2015 Sustainability Report: Advancements discovered