Korean 172 Lecture #1
Shifting Centers and Multiple Centers of World Christianity
Why Korean Christianity?
1. From the Perspective of World Christianity
- Emergence of World Christianity: Shift in the center of the gravity of
Korea 180C Week 3
What is Colonialism?
Colonialism establishment, exploitation, maintenance, acquisition,
and expansion of colonies in one territory by people from another territory. It
is a set of unequal relationships between the colonial pow
Korea 172 Week 3
Nevius Method in Shandong
1) Self-support financial independence from missionaries
2) Self-propagation unpaid system>paid system
- remain previous calling against rice Christians
- limited number of paid