Post-lab for Build an Atom
1. You build an atom that has the following components:
Draw a picture of how you would build your atom below:
Circle which element this atom is on this periodic table below:
American Literature & Composition
October 31st, 2016
Prompt: Explain, in a word document, your grade on The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn test.
Be as honest and detailed as possible. If you did well, highlight your preparation strate
4 Causes of WWI
Isolated Incident World War? How?
A-H seeks &
German supportThe Blank Check
Nova DVD: Cracking the Code of Life
1. _ What are the scientists in the presentation examining and
2. _ What message did the first organism pass down?
3. _ What four letters in the alphabet are used as symbols for the
bases of D
General Physics I (PHYS 101)
Lab. Exercise No. 1
To measure the length, mass and volume of some metallic objects and then to determine the density of
solid and liquid obj
Evolution Review Sheet [17.5 points]
Section 1 Charles Darwin and Other Scientists
1) Darwins ship is named the Beagle
2) Darwin stopped at _the Galapagos Islands on his trip around the world and made many of his
3) Darwin noticed the
The Compound Light Microscope 7Lab
The human eye cannot distinguish objects much smaller than 0.1mm. The microscope is a tool
that extends vision and allows observation of much smaller objects. The microscope that you
will be using is lab is
What is a Command?