Practice Quiz (Chapter 9)
1. A feature of catabolic reactions is that they
a. involve release of energy.
b. occur only in mitochondria.
c. involve consumption of energy.
d. occur only during loss of body weight
2. What term is specific to reactions in whi
NutriCalc Assignment- Part 3
1. For this assignment, I am asking you to enter 2 more days of food so that we can
now do an assessment of 3 days (the original day you entered for assignment #1 &
2) and 2 more days. I would like one day to incl
STUDY GUIDE FOR TEST 2
Know the anatomy of the digestive tract. Be sure you can identify each organ shown in Figure 33(review digestion worksheet). Be familiar with the anatomical details of the small intestine
(Figure 3-9). Be sure to know the
1a) Based on your 24 hour food record food, what is the % of your total Kcal eaten for that day from
Carbohydrate? (Look at the Macronutrient Range report)
How does this % intake compare to AMDR recommendations? Specify the recommendat
Nutrition 115 Assignment: Diet Project Assignment #2
1. Be sure any necessary food entry corrections from your 1st diet project assignment have
been done. Making corrections will change the nutrient intake so you will need to save
changes and reprint the