Ecology Exam 1
1. Positive reasons cited for the construction of reservoirs include all of the
following except to _.
a. Provide greater flood control
b. Increase species diversity
c. Increase water supply
d. Generate electricity
e. Provide recreation
Eco Test 2
1. A human population with a range of heights between 410 and 68 is an example of
A. Continuous variation
B. Phenotypic plasticity
C. Discontinuous variation
D. Gene flow
E. Genetic Drift
2. Animals occurring as separate male and female indi
1. _ displays consist of erratic movements conducted by the prey to confuse
a predator so the prey may escape.
2. _ is the loss of an old respond, due to a lack of reward or punishment
BIO 3303 Fall 2015 Study Guide for Dr. Fenwicks Final Exam (New Material)
The below concepts will be tested at the same level of detail as in prior exams. This will constitute about
1/3 of the final exam.
Chapter 18 Genomics