Complete Virtual Leader Scenario Two and answer the following questions.
1. At the beginning of the scenario Oli and Rosa are in conflict and not willing
to support each other's ideas. What strategy(s) did you use to shift the tone
of the meeting to a mor
Type up your answers to the following questions and submit via this site under
1. When you started the scenario what were your assumptions about how a new boss
should act in this scenario? What leadership style did you try initially? How did
Answer the following questions in a Word file and submit the file at this site.
1. What strategy(s) did you use to pass funding the Call Center Phase Two (Call Center Work)? Did you
try to build a coalition to achieve your goal and with whom?
2. Give a re
1. Describe a time when you were in a meeting which was extremely tense, e.g., a crisis situation, a
period of high uncertainty, an announcement of a major change, etc. What did you or others do to
reduce tension? Did anyone ever introduce an idea that ev
1. What strategies worked to get Alan off of "Eliminate Vendor Networks" and achieve success in
passing "Keep Vendors"?
2. Describe a time in real life (briefly) when you attempted to build a coalition with another person to
gain more influence. How succe