Rights- are assigned to user accounts
Permissionsare assigned to folders
Rights are also called privileges. Rights refer to the tasks an account is allowed to do to
the system (the PC). For example, installing software or changing the system date time.
Intro: story, author, claim, third person
Claim; why we think it was written.
3 body: sub-claim, quote-evidence, paraphrase quote, explain how evidence support- subtopic
Conclusion: sum up main points
Culture communication norms of a country
The metaphor of the tragedy of the commons is used often to explain human impact on their
global surroundings and ecological systems, and how rational self-interest can be a destructive force.
With the growth of Earth's population, the concept
Ch.7 review questions
1. What common security system is an IDPS most like? I what ways are
these systems similar? The two systems often coexist, the combined term intrusion
detection/prevention system (IDPS). IDS works like a burglar alarm
in that it dete
4 page essay (Richard)
3 questions with 5 possible answers (Cris)
The difference of oil, pollution, deforestation.
Go over past problems, past solutions and what we are currently doing now.
Our dependence on global wa
1. What is physical security? What are the primary threats to physical security? How are
they made manifest in attacks against the organization? Physical security addresses the
design, implementation, and maintenance of countermeasures that protect the ph
Ch. 12 Review ?s
1. Which ports does NPS use for authentication and accounting? 1812 1813 1645 1646
3. Which do you use to provide central authentication of VPN and wireless connections on the network?
Use an NPS server
5. Which of the following is used t
Ch. 8 and 9 Review ?s
1. How many primary zones can a zone have? 1
3. Which zone is used to translate host names to IP addresses. Forward lookup zone
5. Which is each node or leaf in the DNS tree referred to as? Resource record
7. Which zone contains only
POL-210: Political Science
TAKE HOME FINAL EXAM
POL-210: Political Science
TAKE HOME FINAL EXAM
Name: Michael Gaytan
ANSWER SHEET (remember, you should answer A, B, C, D or E.
NO Ts or Fs)
Ch. 10 and 11 Review ?s
1. Which of the following can you find in RRAS? Routing, NAT
3. You want to make a server running Windows Server 2012 into a VPN server. However, the networking
team allows only HTTPS through the firewall. Which VPN protocol should
Ch. 5 Review ?s
1. Which type of quota used with FSRM prevents users from saving files when the quota is exceeded?
3. Which of the following do you perform when you change a quota template? Apply template only
to derived quotas that match the o
POL-210: Global Politics
Prof. Heuplers class
Pt IM/C and T/F (1 pt. ea.) Use attached answer sheet or this portion of the
exam will not be graded.
1. On the first day of class, I began the definition of political
Ch. 6 Review ?s
1. Which encryption technology would you use to protect individual files on a computer running
Windows Server 2012? A
3. What happens when you move an EFS-encrypted file to a FAT32 volume? C
5. How do you define the DRAs? C
7. If you dont
Ch. 4 Review ?s
1. What are the two types of DFS Namespace? Domain-based namespace, Stand-alone
3. What is an ordered list of servers and targets that a client computer receives from a domain controller
or namespace server when a user accesses a
Ch. 1 and 2 Review ?s
1. Which of the following is used to boot a computer over the network? PXE
3. Which two roles are available in WDS? Deployment server; Transport Server
5. The answer file is made as a(n) _ file XML
7. Which command allows you to modi
Ch. 7 Review ?s
1. Where do you view the security events collected by auditing with group policies? Event Viewer
3. To audit who modified a group policy, which of the following should you change? B. Policy
5. Which of the following do you need to perform
Ch. 3 Review ?s
1. Which of the following is the primary tool to add or remove server roles? Server Manager
3. When you are troubleshooting a problem and decide to use the Event Viewer, which of the following
should be used to help you focus on a reduced
Ch.10 Review Questions
11. b. d.
15. b. c.
25. b. a
Ch.11 Review Questions
This article speaks about how the economic development mainly depends on human resources,
but human resources alone cant produce economic development. Entrepreneurs are the agents that
begin the economic development. Entrepreneurs play a vital role in eco
This article is about how Americas economy is riding on its entrepreneurs, and how the future
of its entrepreneurs is riding on its government. One side of the battle to stimulate our economy is the
belief that government spending will be the primary forc
Our session long project component of this course entails the development of an annotated bibliography
detailing a total of 16 studies (2 per week) you select from the peer-reviewed research literature, dating
back no more than 5 years.