Some Assignment 1
(optional entertaining graphic here)
Page 1 of 4
1) You will be penalized harshly for improper, sloppy or careless format.
2) Use a word processor, I suggest MS Word. Other processors will fight
Page 1 of 8
SSFEA (Super Simple Finite Element Analysis) ->
The Text Based Version
MAJORITY OF THIS CODE WAS GIVEN BY PROFESSOR ROSS
SSFEA (Super Simple Finite
1. Inline functions are _.
Answer: a.) function calls replaced by the compiler with actual code)
2. Which of the following is NOT an action to use inline functions:
Answer: a.) We can only use recursive functions.
3. A reference variable is _.
Review of Common Math Functions
1)Use Excel or some other graphing tool to graph the following
y=log 2 x
2) Rank the graphs of the above equations by rate of
Page 1 of 14
1) Minimum spanning tree using Prims Algorithm
A Minimum Spanning Tree in an undirected connected weighted graph is a spanning tree of
minimum weight among all the spanning trees.
Page 1 of 9
A finite-state machine is a mathematical model of computation used to design both computer
programs and sequential logic circuits. It is conceived as an abstract machine that can be in
Page 1 of 15
This program performs the task of performing analysis on the given ciphertext input file. The number
occurrences of each character is counted as the frequency.
On Intelligence by
Page 1 of 5
On Intelligence: How a New Understanding of the Brain Will Lead to the Creation of
Truly Intelligent Machines is written by inventor Jeff Hawkins. This book was publis