Psy 300 Ch. One: What is Psychology Study Guide
Section: The Psychological Frame of Mind
1. Psychologists rely on _, which is the process of thinking reflectively and actively and evaluating evidence.
2. In psychology, being skeptical means:
3. In psychol
Chapter Quiz 1 Study Guide Psychology 300
1. Two historical roots of psychology are from what disciplines?
2. In its earliest days, what was the definition of psychology?
3. The first psychology laboratory was established in what year by who?
4. What is t
1. Developmental psychologists study physical, cognitive, and _ changes throughout
the human life cycle.
2. How do Human sperm cells compare to egg cells?
3. What is the genome?
4. What is DNA?
5. Identical twins originate from the fertilization of what?
1. The persistence of learning over time most clearly depends on
2. Which measure of memory retention assesses the ability to draw information out of storage
and into conscious awareness?
3. Which measure of memory is used on a test that requ
Quiz 1 Chapters 1 & 2
What is the leading source of sex information for teenagers in the U.S.?
What is a quadruped? Any animal that walks on four legs
When humans came to walk upright, sexuality changed. How? May have
contributed to the
1. About how long does the ovum live in the female reproductive tract?
2. Where does Fertilization normally takes place?
3. How many sperm fertilize the egg?
4. What is the hollow ball of embryonic cells that enters the uterus