17 November 2016
There are two occupations that I am interested in and will hopefully decide to
pursue. The first occupation id like to pursue would be to become and commercial
Journal Entry 19
Write three different responses to the instructor described in the following situation
Placating: I know you teach multiple classes and have tons of students, so I am not
surprised that some of us get lost in the cracks. Th
1. List successes (at least 5) you have created in your life.
I have had the success of having smart and beautiful children.
I have a wonderful husband who is a good dad.
I have started back in school.
I have a good job.
I have a nice home.
My husbands work schedule, then my work schedule and my class schedule combined- Basically my
husbands work schedule is a priority since he has hours that are not flexible. My class schedule and my
work schedule have to basically dance around m
Write and complete the following sentence stems:
An outer obstacle that stands between me and my success in college is my- Not applicable. I have no
outer problems in school right now. My only problems are internal, so I will write about th
Canna Rust is a fungal disease in the cannabaceae family, which include about 170
species grouped into about 11 genera.
The fungus type is Puccinia Thaliae and it belongs to Basidiomycete Taxonomic
Why people should connect more with nature.
Specific purpose: to inform the audience about why people should connect more with
Thesis: Spending time in nature will help you with your physic
My Elementary School Experience
When I started elementary school at Prescott it was 1985 and the school used to
discipline the children. They used the method of corporal punishment instilled by either the
1. Write about a time when you passed a personal integrity test.
The time when I was confronted with a personal integrity test and passed is when my kid handed me an
opened envelope that he himself opened without reading the front and it was no
May 11, 2014
Oakland Raw and Uncut
In Claire Tragesers article, Urban Renewal, she tells about The City of Oakland
hosting a marathon in order to change peoples view of Oakland. They do not want for Oakland
English 269 B
My First Day of College
On my first day of college I felt like an alien in the Introduction to Landscape class at
I had been out of school for a long time and I wondered if I had what it took t
1. What's my present situation? (Describe the problem objectively and completely.)
My present situation is that I am always making plans for doing something and then ending up not doing
what it was that I had planned. I seem to always procrastin
1) If I take full responsibility for all of my actions, I will be on the right path
towards a better future.
2) If I take full responsibility for all of my thoughts, I will have lots of
confidence for the rest of my life.
3) If I take full respo
Write and complete the following ten sentence stems:
A specific situation when someone assisted me was when my dad helped me finish an assignment for
school at like four in the morning. A specific situation when I assisted someone else was
1. IDENTIFY SOMETHING YOU HAVE LEARNED SIMPLY BECAUSE
YOU ENJOYED LEARNING IT
One thing I enjoyed learning was new shoes. I worked at nike for 5 years and when I
first got here I had no idea wehat was being into the shoes and what they were used
1. Write and complete each of the ten sentence stems below.
1. If I take full responsibility for all of my actions, I will be highly successful and grow.
2. If I take full responsibility for all of my thoughts, I will have a clear conscious and
1. Write the six questions of the wise choice process and answer each one as it relates to your
The Wise Choice process
1. Whats my present situation?
Im stuck in a dead end job and cant get out of it because I need money to sustain m
1. Victim Statements
1. If theyd do something about the parking on campus, I wouldnt be late so often.
2. Im failing my online class because the site is impossible to navigate.
3. Im too shy to ask a question in class even when Im confused.
WRITE A LIST OF TEN OR MORE OF YOUR PERSONAL STRENGTHS
Confidence, I always believe I can do anything I put my mind to and I can do it better than anyone else
Brutal honestly, often times I will say something that I probably should have kept
I am sitting here on my ranch. I just got home from work at the Peralta community college district. I have
been working hard all day to get these payroll checks out before the deadline. I am waiting for my
daughter to call me so that I can pick
1. If they'd do something about the parking on
campus, I wouldn't be so late.
1. If I was always late because of the parking at
the school I would just park down the street
where I work.
2. I'm failing my online class because the site is
1. Be realistic.
Goals should be based on your abilities and
2. Do not put things off that I need to accomplish.
To avoid procrastination I would give each project
a deadline and see that it is done in a timely
3. Take goo
My Life Plan
My Dream: My dream is to get my AS and apply to work at the Peralta District part time. I want to continue
my college education while I am working part time at the college district. I want to get my bachelors
degree at a four year c
Strawberry Fusarium Wilt
Fusarium Oxysporum F.Sp. Fragariae
Fusarium oxysporum f.sp.fragariae is a vascular disease that is host specific to the
strawberries plant. The pathogen Fusarium oxysporum is a fungus in