1. What form of closing did patsy use to gain Daves commitment to the idea?
Was that appropriate? Why or why not?
- Patsy used a form of minor-point closing trying to gain Daves
commitment. Instead of getting Dave to agree to the idea of setting
Seller is Josephine Spritz a single woman. Buyer is John Bell, who is married but wants
to purchase the property as his separate property.
The sales price is $300,000.00
Buyer will be paying 20% down and borrowing the other 80%.
Unsecured personal loans cannot be used as collateral; Ginnie Mae is not a primary market financial institution;
Double digit interest rates in the 1980 led to all but reducing capital gains tax rate; the focus of lenders shifted to
Retailing notes ch. 1-4
Retailing is the set of business activities that adds value to products and
service sold to consumers for their personal or family use
Retailers are businesses that sell products and or services to consumers for
Encumbrance is the right of interest in a property held by one who is not the legal owner of the property
Physical encumbrances include easements, public and private restrictions, and encroachments
Most common= utility easement that provide acce
Real Estate Principles
2 December 2014
As it is known, when an individual purchases real estate that is at a high risk
of flooding or earthquake damage they are advised to obtain special insurance to