Test 3 Essay Part Questions Chapters 13 to 17
Answer 5 of the following questions for a value of 4 points each. You may answer 2
additional questions for a maximum value of 4 point each. Do not answer more than 7
1. How does a movie theater use
Test 2 Essay Part Chapters 7 to 12.
Essay type questions: You are required to answer 5 of the following questions. Maximum value will be 4
points each. You may answer and additional 2 questions for extra credit. Value for these extra questions
is from 1 t
Test 1 Essay Questions:
Mandatory essay type questions for Test 1. Answer 5 of the following questions. Each is worth
a maximum of 4 points. You may answer an additional 2 questions for a maximum of 4 points
each. Place you reply in this link titled Write
Test 3 Essay questions:
Below are the Test 3 Essay questions. You are to answer 5 of them for a value of 4 points each. You may
answer an additional 2 questions as bonus questions for a value of from 1 to 4 points. Nothing will be
counted off if the bonus
Seller is Josephine Spritz a single woman. Buyer is John Bell, who is married but wants
to purchase the property as his separate property.
The sales price is $300,000.00
Buyer will be paying 20% down and borrowing the other 80%.
Unsecured personal loans cannot be used as collateral; Ginnie Mae is not a primary market financial institution;
Double digit interest rates in the 1980 led to all but reducing capital gains tax rate; the focus of lenders shifted to
Encumbrance is the right of interest in a property held by one who is not the legal owner of the property
Physical encumbrances include easements, public and private restrictions, and encroachments
Most common= utility easement that provide acce
Real Estate Principles
2 December 2014
As it is known, when an individual purchases real estate that is at a high risk
of flooding or earthquake damage they are advised to obtain special insurance to
MRKG 1311 Principles of Marketing Test 1 Review Notes Chapters 1 to 6
1. What are the elements of the marketing mix?
Product, price, promotion, place
2. Explain the target market.
One or more specific groups of potential consumers towards which an organ
MRKG 1311 Principles of Marketing Test 2 Review Notes for Chapters 7 to 12
1. Explain Balance of Trade
Difference between a the monetary value of a nations exports and imports
When exports exceeds imports = surplus
When imports exceeds exports = shorta
1. What form of closing did patsy use to gain Daves commitment to the idea?
Was that appropriate? Why or why not?
- Patsy used a form of minor-point closing trying to gain Daves
commitment. Instead of getting Dave to agree to the idea of setting
8. Are there any retail situations for which return on space is not a big deal? How
about situations where return on space is extremely important?
1. Categorize each of the following responses into the 5 basic types of objections.
Principles of Selling Ch. 1-4 Notes
Personal selling is the phenomenon of human-driven interaction between
and within individuals/organizations in order to bring about economic
exchange within a value-creation context
Selling is all about crea
Retailing notes ch. 1-4
Retailing is the set of business activities that adds value to products and
service sold to consumers for their personal or family use
Retailers are businesses that sell products and or services to consumers for