CHE150 Homework Chapter 07
1. Which of the following is not a base?
d. None, they are all bases.
2. Which of the following is a triprotic acid?
3. Which of the following bases can accepted only one pr
CHE150 Chapter1 Homework
1. What is a major difference between inorganic and organic compounds?
There are many more inorganic compounds than organic compounds.
Organic compounds contain carbon; few inorganic compounds do.
Organic compounds are
CHE150 Chapter 02 Homework
1. What is the longest carbon chain for the compound shown?
2. The IUPAC name for the following compound is _.
3. An alkane with 10 carb
CHE150 Homework Chapter 08
1. What is the IUPAC name of the following compound?
2. What is the IUPAC name of the following compoun
CHE150 Homework Chapter 06
1. Which of the following statements is true?
a. Biologically important organic molecules never exhibit enantiomerism.
b. Very few biologically important organic molecules exhibit enantiomerism.
c. The vast majority of biologica
CHE150 Homework Chapter 05
1. What is the correct IUPAC name for compound shown?
2. What is the correct classification for the alcohol shown below?
CHE150 Homework Chapter 04
1. Which of the following is an appropriate definition of an aromatic compound?
that contains one or more benzene-like rings
that contains one or more 6-membered ri
CHE150 Homework Chapter 03
1. What number would be used to indicate the double bond position in the IUPAC name for:
2. In the IUPAC name for the following compound, the -Br group is located at what position of the
Nombre: Tommy J. Vzquez Rodrguez
fecha: Diciembre 3 ,2014
Actividad de evaluacin
2.1 Cifras significativas
I. Indica la cantidad de cifras significativas en las siguientes medidas.
a) 122.35 cm 5 Cifras Significativas
b) 205 mm
3 Cifras Significativas