1. As you type data into a cell, it is also automatically entered into the
2. Text entries into cells are often referred to as:
3. Numbers or formula entires are referred to as:
CHAPTER 3 Q&A
1. Component analysis
2. A percentage of sales revenue
3. A percentage of total assets
4. Horizontal analysis of Income statements and balance sheets for two or more periods
compared side by side and a percentage increase or decrease is comp
CHAPTER 5 Q&A
1. A loan usually involves some constant periodic payment which pays for both interest and
principle over some specified period of time. A bond involves some constant periodic
payment which pays for interest over some period of time and a lu
1. Excel always opens an empty workbook upon starting.
2. What is the first step to start Excel?
CHAPTER 7 Q&A
1. Five variables are interest rate, term, annuity payment, future value and present value.
2. PV(rate,nper,pmt,fv,type). PV stands for present value. The arguments to that function
are contained within the parentheses. The rate is periodic
What SUP Inc.
December 31, 2015
Accumulated depreciation: Building
CHAPTER 6 Q&A
1. This makes it easier to locate in case you want to do what-if analysis after the budget is
2. The operating cash receipts portion of the cash budget should include budgeted sales
and budgeted collections of sales.
3. The cash bud
CHAPTER 2 Q&A
1. The basic data entry container for Excel is a cell. Each cell has an address
determined by its location on the worksheet grid. The column number and row
number determine the address.
2. Text entries into cells are often referred to as Lab
CHAPTER 4 Q&A
2. The arguments are Cost, Salvage Value, Useful Life
3. You can use either type in values or the cell references
4. With the information entered as values or references, it will calculate the depreciation
5. Absolute values using th
CHAPTER 1 Q&A
1. The star up page is built in design templates for budgets, calendars, forms and reports
and more. The new Quick analysis tool is convert data into a chart or table in two steps
Flash Fill is like a data assistant that finished th
1. In the PMT function the rate is the.
2. In the PMT function nper is.
3. Loans usually only involve interest
1. Which of the following is not a variable for a present value
2. If you know 4 of the 5 variables for a present value problem you
can always calculate the fifth.
3. The present value function in Exc
1. _ analysis is used to express each item on a
particular financial statement as a percentage of a single base amount.
2. You can create a 3-D column chart using Excels chart wizard.
3. In Excel there are