Server virtualization in Windows Server 2012 is based on a module called the
2. In Windows Server 2012, the hypervisor _ the host operating system.
loads first, then loads
loads after the
1. In Hyper-V terminology, what do you call a virtual switch configured to
provide connections external to the Hyper-V environment?
External virtual network
External network switch
Networked virtual switch
2. How many MAC addresses are ava
1. You are using differencing disks for multiple virtual machines (VMs) to
preserve the parent image from changes. Now you want to combine the two
images together. What PowerShell cmdlet allows you to do this?
PREVIEW: CST C 222 Quiz 13
1. What is the process of granting the user access only to the resources he or
she is permitted to use?
Importing a user object to Active Directory
Registering the SRV record
2. What defines
PREVIEW: CST C 222 Quiz 14
1. What is the PowerShell cmdlet used to create user objects?
2. What are the two types of user accounts in Windows Server 2012?
local and domain
domain and group
PREVIEW: CST C 222 Quiz 15
1. What is the only OU created by default after installing Active Directory?
Domain Controllers OU
2. Within a domain, the primary hierarchical building block is the _.