FN175 Quiz #1 5th Edition 2016
1. Which of the following are the correct six categories of nutrients?
c. Fat, carbohydrate, protein, water, vitamins, minerals
2. What two monosaccharides are found in sucrose (table sugar)?
d. Glucose and fructose
FN175 Quiz #3
1. Aging theories try to explain the mechanisms behind:
d. All of the above
2. Food insecurity in older adults is associated with inadequate dietary intakes,
especially for which of the following nutrients?
e. All of the above
The No Adverse Impact (NAI) floodplain management offers local governments a way to prevent
the worsening of flooding and other negative impacts on the community-right now. The No Adverse
Impact approach will result in re
A local natural hazard I would like to talk about will be the 1994 Northridge Earthquake.
Southern California has about 10,000 earthquakes each year, though most are so small that they are
never felt, the Northridge earth
FN175 Quiz #2
16, 17 5th Edition
1. Potential health benefits of vegetarian diets include which of the following?
d. All of the above
2. The Mifflin-St. Jeor energy estimation formula calculates energy expenditures
a. gender, age, w
I think collaboration and cooperation have significance in hazard mitigation planning,
due to everyone assisting each other in the process of preparing for and the recovery process of
the disaster. Their main goals are to
QUIZ 3 CHAPTER 11-15
1. Which of the following is a property of the fat-soluble vitamins?
c. Deficiency symptoms may take years to develop on a poor diet (ANSWER)
2. Why does vitamin A status depend on the person's protein status?
d. Transport of the vita
The city Im currently living in is Lancaster California. In the Los Angeles County
Operational Area and Disaster Management Area, Lancaster is listed in Area B. Other cities
listed in Area B are Palmdale, Hidden Hills, Ma
The National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) is based on a mutual agreement between
the Federal Government and the community. Federally backed flood insurance is made available
in those communities that agree to regulate d
FN170 Quiz #4
1. What is the chief protein in human breast milk?
2. What is the most realistic advice for reducing lead exposure from the tap water
used to prepare infant formula?
C.Because the first water drawn from the tap e