1. A symbolic link is also known as a soft link and is depicted by an @ symbol appearing
at the beginning of the filename when viewed using the ls -l command. True or False?
2. What was created to define a standard directory struc
1- SAS transfers data to SCSI disks via parallel cables. True or False?
2- Which of the following is used to describe a computer that is used to access an iSCSI
hard disk across the network?
a. iSCSI target
b. iSCSI requestor
1. A directory is a type of file. True or False?
2. Which command would a user type on the command line to find out which directory in
the directory tree he is currently located in?
3. Which of
1. You find that a device file in the /dev directory has become corrupted. You know that this
device is /dev/tty3 and that it is a character device file. What should you do?
a. Use the fsck command to repair the file.
b. Use the mknod command t
1. Every computer consists of physical components and nonphysical components. The
nonphysical components of a computer that understand how to work with the physical
components are referred to as:
1. What is the default shell in Linux called?
2. What equivalent to the man command generally provides an easier-to-read description
of the queried command and also contains links to other related informati