In the future, I will see myself as a high school football coach. I am going to be the head coach,
as well as the wide receiver coach for the team. I see myself coaching at a larger high school,
preferably at the class 7a or
KIN 369 Games Group Presentation
Names: Tyler Sendt, Nate Burns, Brian Mortell, Luke Harris,
Jake Mihalkanin, Robert Olson, Brad Messersmith
1. Type answers to the skills planning sheet.
The games approach was used to teach the three basic ski
Coaching Observation 2
I observed the coach for Parkland.
1. I would characterize the coachs style as a combination of cooperative and command.
Throughout the game, it was clear that the coach encouraged his players to communicate
Coaching Observation 1
I observed the coach for Centennial High School.
1. Command Style 5. I rated the Centennial coach as a 5 in terms of command style.
Throughout the first half, the coach was very calm and did not command too much. How
Coaching Interview Questions
Introductory information: Michael Keegan is the Assistant coach for Varsity Basketball at
University High School. He played basketball at Conant High School in Elk Grove Village,
Illinois. He currently attends the University o
For my practice observation, I observed Coach Colby, the defensive line coach for the University
of Illinois football team.
1. The practice was very well planned. For example, it was obvious that the practice was
What- The point that stood out to me was that Coach Grimes did not apologize. Not necessarily
the fact that he did not apologize, but why he did not do so. Grimes said that his team did
everything the right way. The cla
Coaching Observation I
1) Command- 5. The coach got a five for command style of coaching because even though
he was a cooperative coach for most of the game, when it got close in the fourth quarter
and overtime he became more of a com
Reaction Paper 2
1. The focal point of this video is not whether the call was right or wrong, but how the
coach responded. Even though the play got called back, it is important to make sure your
team knows that there is still time lef
1. I observed the Parkland basketball coach. The coach demonstrated a cooperativecommand style of coaching. It was a combination of these styles because when the game
was close or when he needed to get on his playe
In regards to shaping play, we used this putting game to enhance the players technical skills
when putting. The technical skills that the game focused on were having the correct grip, keeping
your shoulders locked, and having an appropriate balance betwee
A) Descriptive Information:
1) Location Memorial Stadium
2) Team University of Illinois Football Team
3) Coach Greg Colby, Defensive Line Coach
4) Date March 15, 2013
5) Time 4:45-7:15
B) Answers to Questions
1. It was