Chapter 12 Review Questions
1. How old is Chinese civilization
Civilization flourished some 4200 years ago.
2. Why China remained isolated and unknown from the rest of the world for so
3. When China became independent as a Communist na
Chapter 11 Review Questions
1. What and where is the Indian Subcontinent? What water bodies touch
2. What six countries comprise South Asia? Where is the island of Sri Lanka?
What is the relationship between Ceylon and Sri Lanka?
The map on pg. 222-222 is the map of- A. china
The country is located at _ latitude; and _ longitudeA 33 31 N 97 47 E
The country located in the easternmost part of the map is C. Japan
The water bodies located to the east of this country includeD. The Sea
Chapter 13 Review Questions
1. Which countries are included in Southeast Asia?
Myanmar, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Brunei,
Singapore and the Philippines are countries included in Southeast Asia.
2. Which are the