Ch 7 Homework
1. What is known about the development of right and left handedness is that research suggests
that in right handed individuals the left hemisphere is relatively more involved. The other
hemisphere is usually superior in visual
Ch 11 Homework
1. They see adolescence as a period when biological, cognitive, social, and emotional
functioning are reorganized. Nevertheless they need to adapt to numerous changes.
2. Puberty is reaching the sexual maturity and ability to r
Ch 16 Hw
1. Helping our children establish themselves in the outside world. Developing a range of
enjoyable leisure activities. Establishing a deeper relationship with our life partner.
2. Generativity versus stagnation, generativity is the a
Ch 8 Homework
1. Authoritative parenting is where parents are restrictive and demanding yet communicative
and warm. Authoritarian parenting is demanding submission and obedience. Parents who use
this style are strict and demand their childre
Ch 17 Homework
1. Lifespan is the length of time one can live under the best circumstances. Life expectancy
refers to the number of years a person in a given population can actually expect to live.
2. Chemical changes of aging can lead to vis
Ch 14 Homework
1. Taking care of a home together with someone.
2. Psychological separation is done in early adulthood doesnt always mean we dont need our
parents. Need parents in different ways. Resources for different things.
3. Season of li