ExSt 301 Test 1 Review
1. The tire tread depth, in mm, of the front left tire of 4 randomly selected cars are 4, 3, 2, 3
a. Calculate the variance of this sample and give units.
b. Calculate the standard deviation of this sample and give units.
2. Which w
ExSt 301 Test 2 Review
1. What is wrong with the following statement of the null and alternative hypotheses?
2. What size p-value is consistent with rejection of the null hypothesis in favor of the alternative
3. According to the CDC, the aver
EXST 301 Test 3 Review
1. To determine if brand A of popcorn pops faster than brand B, 15 bags of each brand
were randomly selected. One bag of each brand was popped in each of 15
microwaves in a test kitchen.
a. What is the extraneous variable in this co