Principles of Chiro Quiz 1
1. What is intelligence?
a. the human capacity to reason
b. the property that creates the relationships within an organized system that cause
the organized actions of that system
c. the immaterial self-organzing potential of the
If Chiropractic embraces alternative therapies, which alternative therapies would be
congruent with Chiropractic's philosophic orientation and why? What might three possible
professional relationships between a chiropractor and an alternative therapist be
Practice Test for CPAP 1615 final
1. T/F Every living thing expresses self-organizational intelligence.
2. T/F The material of the body of a living thing is intelligence.
3. How much % of innate intelligence is in a preemie?
1.The universe exists as a single, dynamic structure of matter & energy, which has an inherent
ability to self organize. This implies that the universe possesses a non-physical consciousness
of itself as a self-organizing system, as w
How is it complementary?
Today chiropractic most often shares a complementary role with conventional medicine. Many
people seek chiropractic care based on referral from informed health professionals who
understand the unique skills and perspective of the
An excerpt from Chapter 4 of Modern Chiropractic Principles, by David
B. Koch, D.C., L.C.P., D.Ph.C.S., a textbook on chiropractic and metatherapeutic philosophy, currently in preparation.
Such a consciousness would be natural: In discussing the assumptio
CONTEMPORARY CHIROPRACTIC PRINCIPLES
This essay assignment will count for 15% of your final grade.
Essays will be submitted from discussion groups of at lease two (2)
and not more than four (4) students working together on this
Principles quiz 1 - answers
1 - b (if you thought c, you mistook intelligence for universal intelligence)
6 - b (the answer is not c because UI is non-anthropomorphic)
7 - b (UI is active because matter is passive)
10 - T
11 - c
4. IMMATERIAL SELF ORGANIZATIONAL CONSCIOUSNESS
1. The update to the 33 principles deal with all of these except:
a. personal concept of innate
b. personal concept of universal intelligence
c. issue of supernatural vs. natural interpretation of intelligence
d. the role of information as the immaterial
14. adaptability, assimilation, elimination, reproduction, growth
1. The self-organizational consciousness inherent to and being expressed throughout the whole universe is also
expressed by any and all parts of the universe including any/every living organism. T / F
2. Innate intelligence
a. is t
Answers to Chiropractic Principles Final Review:
5. b - f - g
6. 1=c ; 2=h ; 3=a ; 4=e ; 5=d
16. false - reproduction allows for both the copying and varying (think