Short Answer Quiz:
1. What is the process of breaking down food into energy called?
2. What is the formula for Cellular Respiration?
3. What is it usually confused with?
4. What is regular respiration?
5. Cellular respiration is basically the reverse of w
STUDY GUIDE Chapter 1
renewable resources and examples
Fields of study that contribute ES
Industrial Revolution Results
Largest users o
Ch 1 sect 1 2nd half REVIEW
1. Explain how hunter-gatherers affected the environment in which they lived.
2. Describe the major environmental effects of the agricultural revolution and Industrial
3. Explain how
CHAPTER ONE- SCIENCE AND THE ENVIRONMENT sect 1 part 2
Introduction: Environmental Science is the study of how humans interact
with the environment.
UNDERSTANDING OUR ENVIRONMENT
Our Environment Through Time Environmental change might be a mod
Chapter One- Section 2 The Environment and Society
The Tragedy of the Commons was an influential essay written in 1968( Hardin)that
described the relationship between the short-term interests of the individual and the
long-term interests of society.